15.4.07

I asked friends for seven words on hot air balloons


(Piero Manzoni, thanks Wannes)

Balloon Flights From £95. Up! Away. ‘Up, up and away’, we cried, falling. 'Come fly with me, come fly away.' I had dreamt of firing the canopy. The storks had prevented our take off. Fifteen lackeys assisted us with the pump. The balloon felt a bit like cheese. Fun at first, then felt let down. Look what happens when I don't listen. It was more chilly than first expected. My destination is outer space, never returning. Oh the shame; our balloon would never land... "I'm not quite sure where it's gone." However, my friend's balloon proved more successful. The wall of the balloon cracked open. "Oh, the humanity! The humanity!" as commentary. Now we play under the North star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home